Thursday, June 19, 2014

Frustration is an Understatement

Ok so this is really just a ranty post because I'm so frustrated and stressed out. My plans originally were to move back to NC to teach kindergarten. Then I got very promising news about a 4k job here in SC. Well the time has come for me to make a decision because I've kept NC waiting for over a week now and they need my decision by tomorrow. I'm just learning that SC won't be making a decision tomorrow, instead they'll be making a decision on Wednesday. Well that just puts a HUGE twist in my plans. I have absolutely no clue what to do. Do I accept the job the NC and deal with it if SC eventually offers me the job? Or do I turn it down in hopes of SC offering me the position? I can honestly say I have no idea what I am doing. My family is here in SC and this is where I want to be but there's no guarantee I will be offered the job. I am stressed beyond belief because of all this and I just want it to be over. If anyone has advice on what to do I'm taking any and all suggestions haha. I know it all comes down to what I want but I need help right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment