Saturday, August 9, 2014

Meet The Teacher Planning

     Since there's about a week and a half left until school starts, the anxiety is starting to kick in! The biggest thing I'm getting a tad anxious and nervous about is the infamous Meet the Teacher Night. Our meet the teacher night is Monday, August 18 (2 days before school starts). I don't quite have all the details of things that are expected at my school that night but I've begun planning how I want to go about this night and things that I want parents to do. I know I'm going to have envelopes for parents to take when they walk in the classroom that have all the paperwork they need to fill out and anything for them to take home. I'm going to have labeled baskets for them to turn in the papers as well. I've seen different things about sending home a "brochure" for your classroom or a pamphlet about rules and expectations but I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet.

     So this post is really just a call for help. I would LOVE to hear how you plan your meet the teacher night and what things you have out for parents to fill out. Suggestions, comments or any tidbits that I should know for this night would be awesome!

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment